Insights into the Patient Population with Obesity: Assessment and Treatment (ARCHIVES)
This Lecture is free! Just put it in your cart and check out - you will not have to pay anything.
Contact Hours Expiration Date: *10/31/2018
*The expiration date listed above is the last day contact hours can be claimed for this specific presentation.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Novo Nordisk, Inc.
This panel discussion of obesity medicine experts discusses the use of the various available obesity guidelines and algorithms in evaluating patients for treatment.
Disclosures (at time of recording): Speaker(s):
- Deborah Bade Horn, DO, MPH, MFOMA
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, and Advisory Activities
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, and Advisory Activities
- Scott Kahan, MD, MPH, FTOS
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, and Development of Educational Activities
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, and Development of Educational Activities
- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.: Development of Educational Activities
- Chris Still, DO, FACN, FACP
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, Advisory Activities, and Research Activities
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.: Speakers Bureau, Honoraria, and Advisory Activities
- Ethicon, Inc. (endosurgery): Advisory Activities and Research Activities
- Nothing to Disclose: Robert Dougherty; Dana Mansell, CHCP; William McCarthy, MD, FOMA; Lauren Rieck; James Schiffer, RPh; Laurie Traetow, CAE
Maxtrix Medical Communications (California Board of Registered Nursing Approved Provider # 14887) designates this enduring material internet activity for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Obesity Medicine Association and CE Health Interactive. The Obesity Medicine Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This program was produced by Matrix Medical Communications and was originally recorded on September 9, 2016.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|