OMA Clinical Practice Statement Updates: With a Focus on Obesity, Cancer, and Fatty Liver (Recorded)
Recorded On: 10/16/2022
- Speaker: Harold Bays, MD, FOMA, FTOS, FACC, FNLA, FASPC
- Description: The Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) is a science leader regarding clinical obesity medicine. OMA has published several Clinical Practice Statements via its journal - Obesity Pillars. The intent of these CPS is to help clinicians manage patients with obesity. This session will provide a brief overview of some of the more recent OMA Clinical Practice Statements.
- Learning Objectives:
- Describe the basic concepts regarding Clinical Practice Statements (CPS) published by the Obesity Medicine Association OMA
- Identify contents location of OMA CPS.
- Utilize the resources provided by CPS and the Obesity Pillars
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|