Overcoming Obesity 2023 (Live) -Metabolic/Bariatric Surgery Beyond Weight Loss
Metabolic/Bariatric Surgery is well-known for the impressive weight loss. This presentation will discuss some of the other benefits in respect to comorbidity resolution/remission and move on to the impact on cancer.
CME/CE Expiration Date: 11/29/23
*The expiration date listed above is the last day CME/CE credit can be claimed for this specific presentation.
- Review the changing world of metabolic/bariatric surgery and the procedures available today.
- Recognize the impact of metabolic/bariatric surgery on many co-morbidities.
- Describe the cancer risk associated with overweight/obesity.
- Recognize how important weight loss is in preventing/changing cancer risk profile.
Karen E. Gibbs, MD
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Obesity Medicine Association designates this Live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the commensurate amount with the extent of their participation in the activity.