Overcoming Obesity 2023 - MASLD Updates in Adults: Reviewing the 2023 AASLD Practice Guidelines (Recorded)
This session covers new AASLD guidelines for screening, disease associations, diagnosis, and treatments.
CME/CE Expiration Date: 10/27/26
*The expiration date listed above is the last day CME/CE credit can be claimed for this specific presentation.
- Describe the current screening guidelines for MASLD.
- List the diagnostic testing for MASLD.
- Describe the medicines that have shown promise to improve MASLD.
- Discuss the role of bariatric surgery in the treatment of MASLD/NASH.
Sara Karjoo, MD
This session is approved by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® for 0.5 pharmacology contact hour(s).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Obesity Medicine Association designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the commensurate amount with the extent of their participation in the activity.