Week 1 Obesity Medicine Student Rotation - Basic Sciences and Assessment Lectures on Obesity
Please see the instructions below for how to access the 2023 Obesity Algorithm® e-Book
To access the e-Book, please click here.
A unique password has been generated for you to access the 2023 Obesity Algorithm e-Book. Your unique password is: 2z6e74p3ua
*** Copying and pasting the password may add additional spaces and may cause it to not work so please type in the password. ***
The 2023 Obesity Algorithm is an excellent clinical resource and reference tool. Bookmark your online copy of the 2023 Obesity Algorithm e-Book to quickly and easily reference evidence-based clinical obesity treatment information. Make sure to utilize these interactive features and functions of the e-Book, which will save you time and allow you to quickly reference the information in your busy day-to-day practice.
- Table of contents: Quickly jump from section to section.
- Keyword search: Use the search box in the top right corner to easily find what you need.
- Mobile-friendly design: View the e-book on your tablet or cell phone during patient visits or on the go.
- Notes: Add notes throughout the e-Book that you can easily access every time you view it online. Note: any saved notes will be deleted if you clear your browsing data. If you need to clear your browsing data, you must ensure that “cookies and other site data” are not selected to be cleared.
- Printable PDF: Download the e-book in a PDF format suitable for printing.
Check out other clinical and practical resources, tools, and education at www.obesitymedicine.org.
- 9.00 Participation